Dear Sydney,
So I definitely have realized today I tend to lose everything of importance to me in my life at some point. For example, I had a flashdrive for school at the beginning of the year... it mysteriously disappeared. Now, my new flashdrive has disappeared. I have no clue where it is, and it has two of my essays on it, that were due today, but um, it was missing so I got permission to turn them in tomorrow.... screw my life, yeah?
Yeah. I'm screwed. I have no idea where the effer is. I SWEAR I put it into my purse before I left. Some point in two hours from being in my computer to the school, it flippin' vanished. Honestly. I hate my luck.
I lost my best friend basically for some really unknown reason (we don't talk anymore?), I lost my boyfriend that I fell in love with a zillion years ago, I lost a lot more friends after the boyfriend thing, and now my flashdrives disappear that have a bunch of my writings on them...
I suppose the next thing I'll lose is either my computer, camera, or pictures on my computer.
Dear God. Another reminder that I need to upload a crapload to photobucket or somewhere safe so my computer doesn't just wipe three years worth of pictures from my hard drive.
AHHHHHH.
Okay, my rant's done. Surprisingly I'm still pissed, though. Usually rants help somewhat.... but, no.
I better effing find the stupid thing by tomorrow or I will be absolutely livid.
Love,
Kaylee.
P.S. I started Twilight today. It is fabulous. I'm already halfway through because I'm such a dork. Edward can go ahead and jump out of the book and slip an engagement ring on my finger. Really.
EDIT: I found the flashdrive. Hidden under my bed sheets. How the eff it got there is beyond me. As much as I love my writing, I wouldn't sleep with it. Hahahaha. That was lame. Okay, bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment