Dear Sydney,
You know what really miffs me off?
When people cannot, for whatever Godforsaken reason, compliment you for shit.
Well, okay, not for shit literally, because, hello, no one is ever going to look at some crap you just took in a toilet and be like, "Oh, that's a marvelous piece of shit!" or whatever. But honestly. Lately one of my friends is driving me crazy.
For the last two months, complimenting me seems to be a problem. Like, everytime I get something new, like a shirt, headband, pair of shoes, etc... or my bangs cut shorter... well... she can't compliment me. She's never had this problem before, she's one of my closer friends, except not anymore because I found out some wonderful stuff she did to me two years ago behind my back with my ex boyfriend like a wonderful friend would!!! :).... er, that's another story.
So, yeah, I got new Converse. I was like "YAYA aren't they cute?!"
And she does this weird laugh thing that's like, "Hehhhh."
A week later, my bangs got cut. I was like, "Aww, I love my new bangs!"
And she says, "Hehhhhhhh."
I get a new headband, she says, "I have that."
I get a new t-shirt, she says, "I was gonna get that."
I got my prom dress. I said, "It was 400 dollars."
She says, "Well, mine was 450."
Wtf. Life is not a competition?!?!
I really wanna slap her. Or just be like DOUBLE TEE EFF?!?!
Honestly. The girl is giving me a migraine. Arghhhhhh. And someday I'm going to work up some courage that I don't have to confront her about what she did with my ex boyfriend. Seriously. That bugs me so much. I think about it everytime I look at her. How shady is this? My boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me, I'm devastated, I run to this girl for help in like the middle of the night every time I needed her. She would comfort me and get me through it... and then... I find out she decides like an airheaded bitch, "Oh, hey, it's not like Kaylee still loves him, so I'm gonna put my mouth on his penis!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!"
Oh my God. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
There are some things in my life I do not quite understand.
And I have my first job interview tomorrow at the bookstore. Screw me sideways on a bench in the park. Not really. Cause.. well, no.
I am too stressed to think anymore at the moment. I'm going to go be a vegetable version of Ebenezer Scrooge... How the hell do you spell Ebenezer anyways? It sounds like a sneeze or something... Ebakneezer? Whatever.
Bah humbug.
Love, Kaylee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment