Dear Sydney,
I have a freaking headache and I'm pretty mad about absolutely nothing.
Oh, wait, nevermind! I am mad about something! Let's see.
My mom decided to hog the computer from when I got home till about 9:30 when I have TWO ESSAYS DUE TOMORROW. WOOOOOOO. My head hurts like it's gonna explode like a volcano of stupidity. And I don't even know what to write on these essays anymore. I'm seriously considering being like, "Sorry, Mr. G, the Bolshevik revolution really doesn't pertain to my interests and even if it did, my mom wouldn't care because she was on the computer for like five hours and I don't write on PAPER!! So I didn't do the assignment. Go ahead, BITE ME!!!!!"
Except, saying that would probably hurt my grade on these essays. Not that they're going to be getting good ones anyways.. ha.
I had my first ever job interview today. I won! Well, won being that I got hired on the spot. I don't start until May 19th, though. Yeehaw.
Yeehaw? What drugs am I taking?
Soooooooo.... this boy I like is starting to make me mad. Um, yeah, I feel like shoving my head into a blender or something. It really shouldn't make me so angry because he has a girlfriend, but I hate the fact that I don't exist anymore when we used to be such good friends. I'm sure his girlfriend hates me and that's why he will barely look at me... but eh... It just makes me sad since his constant teasing makes my entire day, and will usually keep a smile on my face the rest of the day even when I'm running my ass off in the mile in PE, which generally, is not smileworthy, only ouchworthy.
If this is how he acts in school, Lord knows I'll NEVER see him after school ends.... so... I'm really gonna miss the kid.... a lot. Kinda depresses me...
Oh my God, great. Now I'm all sad thanks to graduation in a few weeks.
SHOOT MEEEEEEEEEE.
I'm just gonna go before I start getting a lot more mopey...ish.
Love,
Kaylee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment