Saturday, April 26, 2008

1, 2, 3, Boys Kill Me!


Dear Sydney,

Haven't wrote in here in a long while. Oops.

So, I'll just get through the basics of how the boy things are lately.

1. Jon, my 'best guy friend I happen to like', kinda screwed me over. Since he broke up with his girlfriend in December, he made out with me at the end of January. Which was beyond exciting, and so cute because he first kissed me at my school's dance during the last song. It was so cute. Ahhh. But wait, I'm mad at him. So, not cute. He is Jon the Jerk.

So, then we made out again in March at his hizzouse even though he was sick, but he had to kiss me I guess because I am too cute. Bwaha. Can't say I disagree. Pahahahhaa, okay, shutting up... But he's a jerk pretty much because he hasn't talked to me in like two/three weeks now. So.... story of my life, right? YAAAAAAAAY SUCKY STORY OF MY LIFE!!!

2. I'm pretty positive that I'm completely over someone. I feel free. :) I know I've said that about a zillion times, but I think I actually mean it for once. I'll always love the kid, but I'm no longer in love with him because I've stopped thinking about him a looot. My mind is focused on way more important things. And when I do see him or think about him, it's in a weird sense I can't explain. Most of the time, it's like, "Holy hell, I dated that?!?!?" hahaha. I'm a poophead meanybutt.

However, the only thing, though, is he wrote me a letter two years ago that I never read because it's in this envelope of letters I can't read until the week of graduation. It was a project in sophomore year to "write a letter to yourself" and you could also have people write YOU letters. So I made him write me one. I have no idea what it says on it, and I am a little wee bit worried. Eek. He wouldn't tell me at that time what he wrote on it either... But other than that, no thoughts of him whatsoever. YAY MEEE!

3. I'm falling really hard and fast for someone I've known for just about FOREVER. All we do is argue and insult each other, and I realized just about two months ago how much this always manages to make me smile and laugh, which is exactly what I want in a guy. Problem? He has a girlfriend. Surprise, surprise, since when do I like people I can actually have? Oh, that's right, never!!! YAY ME!!!!

And his girlfriend would be the sweetest girl in the whole school. Of course. She can't be a witch with a b. That would be the end of the world, of course. And he's had to be dating her for the last freaking YEAR AND A HALF. So... whatever.

Oh, and I 'dated' him in eighth grade, if you call holding hands a total of four times in seven months a relationship. pahahahhaa. We were really just good friends I guess. But yeah. I really like him again for some reason. And I think I always kinda have the more I think about it, I just didn't know it... like, my friend at the beginning of this year was like, "We do have some cute senior boys in our class, now that I think about it. TJ's one of them." And I got, like, really pissed off about it when she said that and was like, "No he's not! TJ's not cute!!!!" hahahaha, but yes he is. So, the signs of me still liking him have been there since we broke up about four years ago, hahaha. Screw my life.

Here's a rhyme summarizing the opposite sex: 1, 2, 3, boys kill me!

Yeah, basically it. I plan on updating more regularly. Hopefully.

KBYEEEEEE.

Love,
Kaylee.

No comments: