Dear Sydney,
So, my Creative Writing class and I, along with like three other people outside the class, are filming a movie we created for a grade tomorrow. It's a scary movie, too. I die in it by having an extension cord choke me to death. YAAAAY DEATH. I am way excited. Should you be this excited to die? Don't think so...
I don't know what else to say in here except today was a good day. The boy I like (I call him "Fishing") paid a great deal of attention to me for once and it was quite wonderful. Pathetic how Fishing can make my entire day just by making fun of my height...
He's also in this scary movie... hehehe... so that makes tomorrow even more fun.
This blog was pointless. Oh well. If I think of anything actually cool and not dork-worthy, I'll add to this.
KBYE.
Love,
Kaylee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment