Monday, May 26, 2008

Summa Oh Eight

Dear Sydney,

How queer is it that when the guy I like is downstairs, and leaves his hoody upstairs, and I go upstairs to get a bottle of water, and I grab/hug his hoody just to smell it, just because he smells so good, and it's the closest I'll ever be able to get to that hoody since it's not on him?

I am so messed up. This boy has a girlfriend, damnit! I'm not supposed to want to randomly reach out and hug him to death! ARGHHHHHH.

But oh well. I should've hidden the damn thing (hoody) under my bed so I could cuddle with it whenever I wanted without him knowing. Bwahaha.

Shit, I am a queeeeeeer. Fasho.

Yay for graduating, though! YAY!

And starting my job. Which is cool, I guess, even though I no longer can be lazy every single day of the summer.

I actually kinda have a life now?.. It's weird. Yepyep.

Summer Oh Eight, Gonna be Great!

Love, Kaylee.

No comments: