Dear Sydney,
I'm irritated beyond belief at the moment. I could just choke the next thing that moves. But I won't because, well, I'm way too freaking nice of a person to cause harm to anyone on purpose. Unless, like, I have kids and some psychotic person murders one of them. Then I will be forced to leave the house with a butcher knife, a hammer, a baseball bat, and a machine gun, and take off after the asshole.
Not like I'll ever have kids with the way boys are these days.
Yes, I'm in Irritation Nation, just try to ignore my angry teenager-ness.
So. I don't know why I'm in bowling league sometimes.
I suck.
Almost more than boys do. Which, as you know, is a whole heckuva lot.
Seriously. I'm so aggravated with my scores today that I refuse to list them in here.
All I'm gonna say is that my average is a 125, and I didn't get it once today. So I'm pretty pissed off at the moment. And my friend Adam, one of the nicer guys I know, was being a jerk of a boyfriend to one of my better friends Amanda. Which proves that even the best of boys are still jerks. I'm so sick of it, rar. Watch out, men. No wait, BOYS. Men don't exist. BOYS do.
I swear, if I ever meet Mitchel Musso, and he turns out to be a huge jerk, I might just go jump off a cliff. Because then there's no hope left for me.
Stupid Jonathan didn't call last night either.
THREE DAYS AND NO CONVERSATION WITH THE BOY WHO MAKES MY STORMY DAY FULL OF SUNSHINE.
I GIVEEEE UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
:D
Much love to everyone, except BOYS, 'cause you are useless vaccuum cleaners, clearly only existing to assist women in the act of reproduction. I want to throw you all down into a giant hole right now, and we females can just grab one to use whenever we need to produce children.
AHHHHHHH.
Okay. Goodbye now before I explode.
Kaylee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment